Sunday, February 2, 2020

New Month, New Block Color

February is off to a wonderful start. If you haven't been sewing along with Jen's 2020 Monthly Color Challenge, now is a great time to start! You will see me blogging about this challenge throughout the year. These first few months will be as a participant like everyone else. Later in the year I will be a host blogger. Yay! 

This post is all about catching up on January's block, as well as completing February's. I have chosen to make all my blocks for this year's challenge using batiks. This made choosing fabrics fun and challenging. I was looking to stay within my stash as much as possible. That was accomplished with January's block (goldfinch inspired)...


and February's block (indigo bunting inspired).


I enjoyed making both blocks. So easy and so fun! Jen always has great tips in her posts for the blocks, so head to the link above and join us if you feel inspired.

As always, keep quilting!
Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment